Frequently Asked Questions

Do you allow geocaching and/or letterboxing?

Anyone wanting to set up a cache site on park property needs to fill out a geocache/letterbox permit application first. Click here to learn more about this program.



Please click here to view our FAQ for our rental facilities.


 For more information about the Wood County Park District, please call 419-353-1897.




Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 October 2015 11:50
No images
"We rented Otsego Stone Hall for our vow renewal ceremony and it was beautiful, perfect in every way.  We just wanted to thank everyone for keeping such a beautiful place for rental.  Thank you all for everything you do to keep the parks beautiful!"