Located on Gypsy Lane Road behind the Wood County Justice Center Complex
Open March through October, annually. During open season, the property is open from 8:00 am until 30 minutes past sunset.
Parking: Off I-75 and East Gypsy Lane by the Northwest Ohio Corrections Center. Parking available in front of the Northwest Ohio Community Corrections Center. Please do not park on the grass.
- Bank fishing only.
- Limit of 10 fish per day, per person, of Bluegill, Crappie, and Perch combined
- 1 Large Mouth Bass over 15″ in length may be kept, per person, per day.
- All Bass less than 15″ must be released.
- No limits on Catfish.
- All persons 16 years, and older, must have a valid Ohio Fishing License.
- No ice fishing, boats, kayaks, canoes, or floatation devices on the pond.
- No live minnows as bait. Other forms of live bait such as worms and snails are allowed.
*This park is closed from November – February. This pond natural area is a combined effort between the Wood County Commissioners and the Park District.