20000 W. River Rd.
Bowling Green, OH 43402
The oldest of the Wood County Parks, Otsego Park was established in 1937. On the Maumee River, the 21-acre park includes 10 acres of islands. It is home to playgrounds, a river walk trail, boat launch, and the Thompson Stone Hall formerly known as Otsego Stone Hall.
Considered by many to be the most picturesque of the Wood County Parks, its scenery and river access attract many visitors.
Otsego Stone Hall
- Site limit is 120 [See What’s New for limiting factors], Available 10:00 am – Midnight
- Room 32′ x 60′, Kitchen with refrigerator, double oven, stove
- Two gas fireplaces, ceiling fans, heat and air conditioning
- No dressing rooms are available. The restrooms remain open to the public during the rental times that overlap with park hours (8:00 am until 30 minutes after sunset).
- 20 aluminum rectangular tables 6′ x 30″, 120 chairs (19.5 x 19.25 x 32.25), No balloons allowed. No 220 outlet available.
Alcohol is allowed with paid Alcohol permit.
Permit must be purchased at least 45 days prior to the event.
You need your driver’s license or state ID number to purchase a permit.
Permits may be purchased online or at the Park District Headquarters.
Permit fee $225 ($150 of the total is a refundable deposit and $75 is the permit fee)
All rental fees are expected in full when you reserve a facility. Holds are not available.
Click here for a Special Use Permit: http://www.wcparks.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Special-Use-Permit-fillable-fields_wcparks.pdf Please save this file fill it out, save with a new name, and email to office @wcparks.org
Images of the Thompson Stone Hall during a wedding: